The New Hampshire Telephone Museum seeks to inspire curiosity by engaging a broad public audience in exhibitions and programs based on its remarkable and expanding collection. The Museum preserves the past and tells the stories of the telecommunications industry.
- The museum will have sufficient contributed support and earned revenue to sustain its ongoing operating costs as well as desired program and infrastructure improvements.
- The museum will be considered a “must-see” attraction for visitors to the area.
- The museum will be seen as an important educational resource by schools throughout the region.
- The museum will be engaged in a variety of strategic partnerships and collaborations with other organizations to advance its mission.
- The museum will be known for its exemplary standards of welcome and hospitality.
- The museum will be known for delivering innovative, engaging, content-rich educational programs that are mission driven and audience focused.
- The museum will have sufficient and appropriate staff to carry out its programs and activities effectively and efficiently.
- The museum will have a well-trained volunteer corps at a variety of age levels involved in every area of museum activity.
- The museum will be assessed through the AASLH’s StEP program.